Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Beheading of US Citizen

Today at work I read about the beheading of the US citizen in Iraq. I am a Democrat and have been opposed to the war in Iraq. I am sure that you will hear more of my rantings about little George. I don't believe that the US should have invaded Iraq. I am deeply sorry that the American was killed. George if you are reading this--I am not Al Quida or an enemy of the US. I do believe that you should not be in office. Anyway I am sure that I will write more about this. As long as Americans are in Iraq we are going to have some major conflicts with the radical terrorists. I am all for getting out of Iraq--Our country does not need to loose another American. As long as the abuse of the Iraq prisoners continue or we hold people just prisoner just because we can do this--then more Americans are going to loose their lives.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bubba said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:32 PM

 
Blogger Gary on Main St Dallas said...

Here is the website that shows the video: http://inhonor.net/videos/_66500_american_beheading.php?f_num=_54800_

10:52 PM

 
Blogger Gary on Main St Dallas said...

Jessica I did not mean to delete your message, I agreed with it completely. I am new to this and still learning my way around.
Gary

7:48 AM

 
Blogger Bubba said...

Don't worry about it yo.

7:09 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

I agree. It is terrible.

2:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home