Ok what do you think of my blog and my profile so far? Are there any other gay Christians in Dallas? Please let me hear from you. I am not sure if this is how you do this, but thought I would give it a try
I am a gay male living in Downtown Dallas on Main Street. During these tough times and during our last election for President, we heard alot about the folks on Main Street. Well, I live on Main Street, so I am going to share my views.
I am gay and in 2009. I will have been out of the closet for 10years. I was raised a Southern Baptist and worked for 25 years in Children's Homes. In the last 10 years, I have learned so much about myself, by being open about who I am. Please leave comments or questions and check back as I share life on Main Street.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home